Deployment Card does not get updated when container settings are modified

Hi

Whenever I update the settings in “Container Configuration” tab, and then I check the deployment card (shown below), the running and desired version seems to remain as it is. It doesn’t get updated.

However if I do reload the page, then the information does get updated correctly.

Flagging this as this wasn’t an issue earlier.

Thanks

P.S. Great platform though… Kudos to everyone in Kapstan

Hi @Yashasvi_Sinha, we have identified the issue. It was caused due to not refreshing the data from the right API once it had been updated. We are working on the fix and will release it as soon as it’s tested. Meanwhile, as you mentioned, please use page reload as a workaround.

Thanks again for reporting this and helping us improve Kapstan. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Jose Gallardo
Software Engineer

Thank you @jogallardox for looking into this.

Will create a new topic if I observe any other issues.

@Yashasvi_Sinha The fix for the issue has been deployed and is now live! Please give it a try and let us know if everything is working as expected.

Thank you for your patience and for helping us improve Kapstan. If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Hi @jogallardox

Just tested it out and and the issue is resolved. Thanks.

I’m gonna ask an unrelated question here, I observed that Kapstan now has highcharts integrated and can show information like CPU usage etc, however for us at SuperCMO, those charts are currently comes up as blank. Is this expected?? If not, I can create a new support topic for ease of tracking

@Yashasvi_Sinha No, charts being empty is not expected. We will debug and fix that issue.

Hi @Yashasvi_Sinha, issue you mentioned about charts being empty is fixed now. Please give it a try and feel free to share feedback.

Thanks for helping us improve Kapstan.

Hey @Vikas, All working.

Thank you for fixing all the all the issues I was facing promptly, and kudos to the Kapstan team.